WELCOME! ~ A LITTLE ABOUT THIS BLOG...

For many years, I have collected and continue to collect quotes, thoughts, & stories. It gives me the opportunity to ponder, to meditate, and be inspired to greater heights. I have a passion for life, for my religion, for the goodness of life. Through all this, it has uplifted my soul, & made me stronger emotionally & spiritually.

I thought I would share with you, as well as my own random thoughts, testimony builders, a few funnies and so forth to also give you the same opportunity.

I do hope that you enjoy this blog... and feel free to comment ~ preferably positive thoughts, as this is what this blog is all about.

02 May 2009

A Little Change

Over the last several days I have been bothered by a few things regarding this current blog & having AdSense on it. So, I am going to be making a few changes - I will continue to share my collection of quotes here and there, and continue to share my own feelings regarding some quotes, as well as, sharing random thoughts that sometimes are just that - random. The thing that bothers me is that many of my quotes & stories are relgious based. And that is great, only I don't feel comfortable getting paid for what I can and should be shared freely for anyone to enjoy, to be uplifted, to feel the spirit and increase their own testimony through our each individual gospel journeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR INSPIRATION