WELCOME! ~ A LITTLE ABOUT THIS BLOG...

For many years, I have collected and continue to collect quotes, thoughts, & stories. It gives me the opportunity to ponder, to meditate, and be inspired to greater heights. I have a passion for life, for my religion, for the goodness of life. Through all this, it has uplifted my soul, & made me stronger emotionally & spiritually.

I thought I would share with you, as well as my own random thoughts, testimony builders, a few funnies and so forth to also give you the same opportunity.

I do hope that you enjoy this blog... and feel free to comment ~ preferably positive thoughts, as this is what this blog is all about.

30 April 2009

Gifts to Help Us Navigate Our Life

Love this quote that I rec'd today from LDS Nuggets:

"In our life's journey to return to and become more like our Father, we are not left alone. God has given us the necessary gifts to help us in our mortal experience...These gifts help us navigate our lives toward eternal goals. What a comfort it is to know that there is a plan providing us with a Savior, Jesus Christ. His sacrifice makes it possible for all people who comply with His gospel teachings to be forgiven through repentance. What a comfort it is to know that help is available for us to succeed in our endeavors to return to live with our Father in Heaven. What a comfort it is to know that we are not alone sailing uncharted waters as we go through life's experiences."

--Elder José A. Teixeira, "Gifts to Help Us Navigate Our Life", April 2009 General Conference
Psalm 48:14


Jesus, Savior, Pilot Me, Hymn #104

I love it because trials face us every day, some longer than others, some harder than others - but the good news is, is that they are there for us to grow - if we choose to. They are there for us to seek out our Father in Heaven, He is waiting, He is always there, He never leaves us. We just have to take the steps, to be proactive in using these gifts that He has given to us. It truly makes all the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR INSPIRATION