WELCOME! ~ A LITTLE ABOUT THIS BLOG...

For many years, I have collected and continue to collect quotes, thoughts, & stories. It gives me the opportunity to ponder, to meditate, and be inspired to greater heights. I have a passion for life, for my religion, for the goodness of life. Through all this, it has uplifted my soul, & made me stronger emotionally & spiritually.

I thought I would share with you, as well as my own random thoughts, testimony builders, a few funnies and so forth to also give you the same opportunity.

I do hope that you enjoy this blog... and feel free to comment ~ preferably positive thoughts, as this is what this blog is all about.

21 April 2009

Random Thought by Me

I had this thought the end of last month actually, but I thought I would go ahead and share it here.

--- for some time, I have always said that there is just never enough time in the day. But a thought struck me. God gave us the days that we have, and they are as long as they should be. If they were longer, perhaps we wouldn't learn about where our priorities need to be and cherish the wonderful moments that we do have in our lives. Moments of which sometimes get unnoticed, or just pass by without much thought to them. I think the time in our day is God's gift to us. So we should use it or learn to use it wisely, productively, give our all to our spouses, to our kids, to our families to our friends etc. I think God gave us the opportunity (hence the reason why kids grow up too fast) to use our time wisely and to embrace our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR INSPIRATION