WELCOME! ~ A LITTLE ABOUT THIS BLOG...

For many years, I have collected and continue to collect quotes, thoughts, & stories. It gives me the opportunity to ponder, to meditate, and be inspired to greater heights. I have a passion for life, for my religion, for the goodness of life. Through all this, it has uplifted my soul, & made me stronger emotionally & spiritually.

I thought I would share with you, as well as my own random thoughts, testimony builders, a few funnies and so forth to also give you the same opportunity.

I do hope that you enjoy this blog... and feel free to comment ~ preferably positive thoughts, as this is what this blog is all about.

16 June 2010

Meridian Magazine :: Spiritual Journeys: Standing on Holy Ground

Meridian Magazine :: Spiritual Journeys: Standing on Holy Ground

Love this article, because I simply love the temple - it is such a beautiful & holy place to be. And I love going to the temple, I love the spiritual refuge that it gives from the worldly storm that is very abundantly around us each day. I love the spiritual strength I gain each time I go... So this article was just something that I loved because of what I love and because it also makes me more aware or even just give me a reminder of what I need to do to make my visit to the temple that more holy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR INSPIRATION