WELCOME! ~ A LITTLE ABOUT THIS BLOG...

For many years, I have collected and continue to collect quotes, thoughts, & stories. It gives me the opportunity to ponder, to meditate, and be inspired to greater heights. I have a passion for life, for my religion, for the goodness of life. Through all this, it has uplifted my soul, & made me stronger emotionally & spiritually.

I thought I would share with you, as well as my own random thoughts, testimony builders, a few funnies and so forth to also give you the same opportunity.

I do hope that you enjoy this blog... and feel free to comment ~ preferably positive thoughts, as this is what this blog is all about.

18 January 2010

Measuring Life

Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    Read from your profile that you're a stepmom. Hope you'll visit our site. Our mission is to provide women with information, education and inspiration. All our best to you.
    Warm regards,
    Brenda Ockun
    Publisher, StepMom Magazine
    http://www.StepMomMag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, I am actually signed up on the StepMom Magazine and love it! It is nice to come upon a "real" StepMom magazine that doesn't just skip around the pretty bush and pretend that everything is all good. I have come in contact with too many "support groups" that do just that and don't really connect. I have found connection with your magazine and I thank you for your informative articles! Blended families are difficult, more difficult than your "average" family IMO, however the journey can have its positives and that is what I am trying really hard to emphasize on - the few and far between, but it is there and that is good. I have learned SO much about myself in this journey and the self-discovery has been a strength. Anyway, sorry for the novel, but thank you for your comment and thank you for your magazine!

    ReplyDelete

SHARE YOUR INSPIRATION