WELCOME! ~ A LITTLE ABOUT THIS BLOG...

For many years, I have collected and continue to collect quotes, thoughts, & stories. It gives me the opportunity to ponder, to meditate, and be inspired to greater heights. I have a passion for life, for my religion, for the goodness of life. Through all this, it has uplifted my soul, & made me stronger emotionally & spiritually.

I thought I would share with you, as well as my own random thoughts, testimony builders, a few funnies and so forth to also give you the same opportunity.

I do hope that you enjoy this blog... and feel free to comment ~ preferably positive thoughts, as this is what this blog is all about.

16 June 2010

Sorting a Box of Quotes & Stories

In trying to clean out the office closet today, I have come to realize that I really need to do the goal I set out to accomplish several months ago that hasn't remotely been touched. I have a box of quotes, stories, thoughts etc. that I have collected over the years. Things that are uplifting to me and things that just make me smile. I have wanted to get them all on a disc, for which that means I need to just start typing them out, and getting them into subject folders. So, while I am endeavoring to do just that, I will also share with you (hopefully daily) if I am to get this done in the near future, my box of quotes, stories, and thoughts. So... ENJOY while I sort this all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR INSPIRATION