WELCOME! ~ A LITTLE ABOUT THIS BLOG...

For many years, I have collected and continue to collect quotes, thoughts, & stories. It gives me the opportunity to ponder, to meditate, and be inspired to greater heights. I have a passion for life, for my religion, for the goodness of life. Through all this, it has uplifted my soul, & made me stronger emotionally & spiritually.

I thought I would share with you, as well as my own random thoughts, testimony builders, a few funnies and so forth to also give you the same opportunity.

I do hope that you enjoy this blog... and feel free to comment ~ preferably positive thoughts, as this is what this blog is all about.

22 September 2009

Random Thoughts by Me.

Something that came to my mind today was an inner thought (I do this all the time, as it helps me to conquer my weaknesses, or at least better myself). My thought was if I were to take my moments of talking to my children or to my spouse and "listened" to them coming from my mother - how would it make me feel? Is there anything that I am uncomfortable with, if so, I would imagine my children would be, as well as spouse. And what can I do to take the steps to better myself in these instances. What can I do to make those moments more positive?

I know that for me, over the many years of being more aware of myself and my surroundings, has in turn helped me to be strengthened spiritually, mentally, and physically. I know that being aware strengthens the relationships I have with those around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR INSPIRATION