WELCOME! ~ A LITTLE ABOUT THIS BLOG...

For many years, I have collected and continue to collect quotes, thoughts, & stories. It gives me the opportunity to ponder, to meditate, and be inspired to greater heights. I have a passion for life, for my religion, for the goodness of life. Through all this, it has uplifted my soul, & made me stronger emotionally & spiritually.

I thought I would share with you, as well as my own random thoughts, testimony builders, a few funnies and so forth to also give you the same opportunity.

I do hope that you enjoy this blog... and feel free to comment ~ preferably positive thoughts, as this is what this blog is all about.

11 January 2010

Home & Family

Having someplace to go is home. Having someone to love is family. Having both is a blessing.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful thougt. And I love this music. Very soothing. I just have to say I love your fantastic header! The colors are just wonderful. You are doing a great job here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I love this music too... as you can see. It is so inspiring to me. I hope to add more music to the blog in the near future. Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

SHARE YOUR INSPIRATION