WELCOME! ~ A LITTLE ABOUT THIS BLOG...

For many years, I have collected and continue to collect quotes, thoughts, & stories. It gives me the opportunity to ponder, to meditate, and be inspired to greater heights. I have a passion for life, for my religion, for the goodness of life. Through all this, it has uplifted my soul, & made me stronger emotionally & spiritually.

I thought I would share with you, as well as my own random thoughts, testimony builders, a few funnies and so forth to also give you the same opportunity.

I do hope that you enjoy this blog... and feel free to comment ~ preferably positive thoughts, as this is what this blog is all about.

01 July 2010

They Marked the Path to Follow



"Noah had the unwavering faith to follow God’s commandments. May we ever do likewise. May we remember that the wisdom of God ofttimes appears as foolishness to men; but the greatest lesson we can learn in mortality is that when God speaks and we obey, we will always be right."
--Thomas S. Monson, "They Marked the Path to Follow", Ensign, Oct 2007, 4–9
Mosiah 2:22
Keep the Commandments, Hymn #303

This is and has always been one of my favorite quotes... esp the part where it says: "when God speaks and we obey, we will always be right."  I can't tell you how many times this has given me comfort in my life - no matter the trial, if we obey his laws, if we obey his answers that he gives to us, we will always be right. Wonderful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR INSPIRATION