WELCOME! ~ A LITTLE ABOUT THIS BLOG...

For many years, I have collected and continue to collect quotes, thoughts, & stories. It gives me the opportunity to ponder, to meditate, and be inspired to greater heights. I have a passion for life, for my religion, for the goodness of life. Through all this, it has uplifted my soul, & made me stronger emotionally & spiritually.

I thought I would share with you, as well as my own random thoughts, testimony builders, a few funnies and so forth to also give you the same opportunity.

I do hope that you enjoy this blog... and feel free to comment ~ preferably positive thoughts, as this is what this blog is all about.

10 March 2010

Meridian Magazine : : Rescuing Wayward Children: Learning about Forgiveness from Job

Meridian Magazine : : Rescuing Wayward Children: Learning about Forgiveness from Job

Forgiveness is an amazing part of life, even when we may feel like the person you're needing to forgive doesn't deserve it. Everyone should be forgiven, no one is perfect, we all make mistakes, even if this person has made choices in their life that may affect the rest of your life, forgiveness is a must. God expects us to forgive, so that we may be forgiven of our own shortcomings.

I know that for me, I have had to forgive many people throughout my life. Some instances were a lot harder than others, and some have taken a lengthy amount of time - but being in the process vs. not being in the process is better in that you're working on improvement. I also know that forgiveness will set you free in so many ways, moving forward to higher ground.

Have you ever found that if you're holding a grudge, it truly just affects you more than the person you're holding the grudge against? Forgive them. The atonement is there for all of us, take it upon yourself and you will feel a sense of newness in your life. I know that I have many times over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR INSPIRATION