WELCOME! ~ A LITTLE ABOUT THIS BLOG...

For many years, I have collected and continue to collect quotes, thoughts, & stories. It gives me the opportunity to ponder, to meditate, and be inspired to greater heights. I have a passion for life, for my religion, for the goodness of life. Through all this, it has uplifted my soul, & made me stronger emotionally & spiritually.

I thought I would share with you, as well as my own random thoughts, testimony builders, a few funnies and so forth to also give you the same opportunity.

I do hope that you enjoy this blog... and feel free to comment ~ preferably positive thoughts, as this is what this blog is all about.

17 November 2010

Of Things That Matter Most

"Let us simplify our lives a little. Let us make the changes necessary to refocus our lives on the sublime beauty of the simple, humble path of Christian discipleship—the path that leads always toward a life of meaning, gladness, and peace."
--President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, "Of Things That Matter Most", Media Name

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Would you be interested in sharing a reciprocal link on your blog?

    We will post your blog link on our company Home Page under “Links we Like” in exchange for a sidebar link on your blog.

    We also offer a 10% discount to bloggers who post our link.

    Thanks so much!
    Valerie-Owner
    Sales@CelestialFashions.com


    www.CelestialFashions.com carries fashionable and affordable temple dresses in cotton and plus sizes. We also carry affordable blessing outfits, baptism dresses and temple bags.

    ReplyDelete

SHARE YOUR INSPIRATION